Breaking News

Format of Civil writ Petition in Supreme Court




IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

CIVIL ORIGINAL JURISDICTION

WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO. __________OF 200________




IN THE MATTER OF:

__________________

_______________________________________________PETITIONER

VERSUS

________________________________________________________&

Others RESPONDENT

AFFIDAVIT

I,________________________ , son of _____________________ , aged about _____ years, residing at ______________ Delhi do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:-

1.      That I say that that I am the petitioner in the above mentioned matter and I am well conversant with the facts, proceedings and circumstances of the case and hence competent to swear to this affidavit.

2.      That I say that that I have read and understood the contents of the accompanying Writ Petition para 1 to para _____ at page no. ______to _______ and the list of dates, pages B to ________ and I say that the facts stated therein are true to my knowledge.

3.      That I have read and understood the contents of the I.As. and I say that the contents thereof are true and correct to my knowledge.

4.    That I say that the annexure along with the Writ Petition are true copies of its respective originals.

5.      That I say that the averments of facts stated herein above are true to my knowledge, no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed there form.

6.      Verified at New Delhi on this the __________ day of __________ , 200

Deponent

No comments